- How do I book a trek?
Mail : email@example.com
Tel (Laurence) : + 66 873844657 (International) / 0873844657 (Thailand)
- Is there a transfer service to my hotel included in the package?
No, each trek has a different meeting point. Please refer to the Treks section for directions. A transfer in a collective taxi is included on the way back to the initial meeting point.
- What is the level required to join a trek?
The treks have 4 different levels, from easy to strenuous. The minimum hiking time is 3 hours. You have to like walking and don’t forget to take into consideration the heat and humidity in Samui. Please refer to the Treks section for more details.
- Are the treks suitable for children too?
With the heat and a minimum trekking time varying between 3 and 5 hours, it is not possible for children to participate.
- What happens if I can’t keep up with the group?
Most of the times, you will have the possibility to take a ride with the first car we pass during our trek. People here are usually very helpful, and will give you a ride to the main road.
- What happens if I booked a trek online but need to cancel ?
You can cancel your trek over the phone : +66 873844657 (International) / 0873844657 (thailand) or send an email to Laurence. Please refer to the Contact section for details.
- What happens if it rains, will the trek be cancelled ?
The treks can be cancelled due to bad weather conditions (heavy rain, thunderstorm). In such a case, Samuitrekking will contact you either by mail, telephone or through your hotel to set up an alternative date with you.
- Can I book last minute over the phone?
Yes, treks can be booked up to the night before (until 8pm), subject to availability.
- Can I book private/tailor made treks?
Yes you can, from at least 2 people, with a rate of 1900 THB per person.
Is any insurance provided?
Most of the times, tourists are already insured. In case you would like to contract an additional insurance, it is possible to do so.